REACH helps high school juniors and seniors define their life mission, enroll in a college that fits who they are, and develop leadership, life, and relational skills to excel in college and achieve their life goals. Each week includes workshops, mentoring, and being part of a supportive and diverse cohort. Students that complete REACH and then enroll in college receive a scholarship.
- Excellent college advising: Help with college admissions, financial aid, and scholarships
- Free SAT prep by Princeton Review
- College scholarship
- College tours: Local and out-of-state
- Special events: Tickets to sporting events and plays
- Meaningful workshops: Time management, public speaking, social justice
- New relationships: Meet high school students, college students, and adult mentors.
- on-call tutoring
- on-call help with college applications
- help with college essays
- career networking for REACH alumni