1. For those experiencing isolation or marginalization to find community and relationship.
2. For dividing walls of race, culture, class, and religion to be broken down between neighbors.
3. For people to hear the good news that Jesus brings and experience his Life in their lives.
4. For those in power in our communities to make decisions at personal and systematic levels that pursue justice and equality for people of color.
5. For humility, forgiveness, love, and reconciliation to be at work powerfully in our individual lives, relationships, and communities.